With the new 6800 Tabletop line matrix printer, you gain maximum uptime, lower total cost of ownership and reduced noise in the smallest footprint available. The 6800 Tabletop model is the answer when you need to optimize space and seek portability to expand to other locations easily. For industrial labeling applications that require a small footprint and enhanced value, TallyGenicom Tabletop model offers the newest features to fit within your office or supply chain. Because it’s quiet, smaller and more flexible, the Tabletop Cartridge printer is the right choice for a wide variety of applications. This line matrix printer model covers any type of application, from light industrial volume needs to rugged, round-the-clock printing performance. As with all printers in the 6800 Cartridge Printer series, the Tabletop printer is durable and reliable. It’s the go-to solution when you demand location flexibility, programmability and advanced networking connectivity in a compact size.
- The 6800 Cartridge Printer series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Tabletop model, you’ll benefit from:
– Simplified deployment and support, especially in networked environments – Compact footprint for space constrained applications – Coming soon: Quick-access capability will lend flexibility so you can scale printing to match transactional usage
- Flexible Design. TallyGenicom modified its industry leading line matrix technology to address expanding user requirements.
– New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility – New sheet metal promotes durability and improved acoustics – New user interface with a larger LCD screen, provides an enhanced graphical display and intuitive menu navigation for improved ease-of-use. – New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The 6800 Cartridge Printer series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
– More models to fit your unique requirements including the open pedestal, enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model. – USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options. – PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on 6800 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The 6800 Cartridge Printers series is a smart purchase.
– New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion – New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere – New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency