The 6800 Cabinet is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective. With the 6800 Cabinet, TallyGenicom has designed a modular enclosure that improves reliability and reduces noise emission, making it ideal for office environments. It is the quietest and most versatile choice in our mission-critical line matrix printer series. This industrial-strength printer is ideal for noise-adverse areas running large, unattended print applications. Its genius lies in its design. The 6800 Cabinet was configured to operate in a sturdy, fully enclosed sound-reduction cabinet. This model features the best innovations from the previous series, which allow users to customize the 6800 Cabinet for specialized printing needs. Like all printers in the 6800 series, the Cabinet is ENERGY STAR® qualified and ready to plug into your network and start printing from day one. Get more printing done in less time.
- The 6800 Cabinet delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Cabinet model, you gain multiple options for paper handling including:
– Optional SureStak Power Stacker, which facilitates orderly stacking of hard to handle forms – Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that provide the user easier handling and better grip on full box loads – Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces – Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms – Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration – Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
- Flexible Design. TallyGenicom modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
– New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility – New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics – New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The 6800 Cartridge Printer series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
– More models to fit your unique requirements including the open pedestal, enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model. – USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options. – PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on 6800 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The 6800 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
– New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion – New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere – New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency